The following terms and conditions have been composed by the owner of the website and define the
between users/visitors/ of
www.oikia4u.com("website") and the website. Users/visitors are asked to read the terms and
carefully. If they do not agree with them, they must do not use this website. If they actually use the
they are accepting the terms and conditions.
The content of the website cannot be copied, reproduced, distributed and republished in any form without
prior consent of the owner of the website. Users/visitors are allowed to print and electronically save
of the website for personal use, but by no means for commercial use.
Declare their correct and fullest personal data in the relevant space in the website, and in the
demand interest form.
The user/visitor understands and accepts that by using the services of the website, he/she may be
content that is offensive, indecent or illegal. In case the website receives any notification that any
causes moral or other damage to a third party, it reserves the right to immediately remove such content
and at the
same time to terminate the account of the user/visitor who violates the present terms.
Users/visitors/ agree to not use the services of the website to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise install any content that is unlawful, harmful,
offensive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racially, ethnically or otherwise
invasive of another’s privacy and personal data, that generates feelings of hatred and/or any other
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any legal entity or natural person or falsely state the identity of the user/visitor or
misleadingly state the affiliation and/or the cooperation of the user/visitor with another entity or
- Forge or otherwise falsify identifiers of the users/visitors in order to disguise the origin of any
transmitted through the services of the website.
- Have uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise installed any content by a person who has
no right to
make this particular content available, under any law or under fiduciary relationships.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise install software or content of any kind (text, image,
animation) that infringes any intellectual property rights of any party (including trade secrets).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise install any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, or
material, "junk mail", "spam" and any other form of unwanted promotion of any content.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise install, and/or promote and/or make available any content
contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,
destroy, or limit
the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national, European or International
any regulations having the force of law and concerning and/or covering any services of the website.
- Violate in any way the privacy and the personal and social rights of other users/visitors/ (such as
collection and/or storing of personal data of other users/visitors)
The user/visitor/ of the website understands and agrees that the website does not pre-screen the content,
website and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to
posting/publishing, uploading, transmission or removal of any content that is available via the services
website. In addition, the website and its designees reserve the right to remove any content that
The user/visitor/ understands and accepts the global nature of the Internet and is bound to respect and
the local rules of conduct of each country. In particular, the user/visitor is bound to abide by the
the transmission of data from Greece and Europe towards other countries.
Limitation of Liability
The website does not bear any liability for:
- Any failures due to software or Internet errors or unavailability or any other circumstances beyond
its reasonable control.
- Loss of the user/visitor account ID caused by a breakdown, error, loss of power or otherwise caused
by or to his/her computer system.
- Any consequences arising out of or in connection with any such use or attempted use of automated
programs to obtain unauthorized access to its system or this Site.
Exclusion of Liability
- The information contained in the content of this website (including links of estate agents, pictures
of properties, personal information or other information of companies or people who advertise or
list properties) is only for information purposes.
- The content on this website does not constitute advice and the user/visitor of this website should
not rely on any material in this website to make any decision or take any action, based on the
content of the website.
- The website does not provide any warranty as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material
on this website or the reliability of the access to this website. In no event the website accepts
liability of any description for any damages or losses resulting from use of or inability to use
- The content of this website is provided by 3rd parties (estate agents, realtors, users) and cannot
be certified or guaranteed for its accuracy. In no event the website bears liability for the
accuracy of the description of a property, or for any economic loss that might occur from a
transaction in the real estate market.
- The pages contained in the website may also contain errors, including technical and typographical
jurisdiction, the European Union Jurisdiction, and the relevant international conditions. They are
also compulsory for all users/visitors. The use of the website and any legal dispute that might
occur from it or its services are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Athens Courts, which
the users/visitors of the website accept.
The content and right to use of loss and any content of the website constitute literary property of
the owner of the website. The owner of the website controls the content and function of the website
from his office in Patras, Greece.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the website and any of its
users/visitors/subscribers (estate agents, realtors, other users).
- If there are any questions or need of clarification for any of the above, please send us an email at
PRICING POLICY / CHARGE
The pricing policy for billing the services provided is governed by
the rules of free market and competition.
More specifically, there is a minimum charge per appointment, which is flat
varies by category of property and is deducted at the end of the final fee
of the broker.
In leases the brokerage fee is set at a monthly rent plus 24% VAT.
In real estate, the brokerage fee is set at 2% - 4% on the price.
sales, plus VAT 24%.
The above costs are indicative and any agreement may be
personal and vary on a case by case basis.